CoachShare with CPR
What is CoachShare?
CoachShare is group coaching at its best. CoachShare allows you access not only to the expertise of a trained coach but also connects you to a peer-learning group of people who are working towards similar goals. CPR CoachShare are around 5-10 people and meet online once or twice a month over the web and on the phone. Our groups are formed around carefully chosen topics or challenges leaders are facing in the progressive church. We use only the best national facilitators to guide the sessions and then encourage the sharing of best practices within the group. Every pastor and church leader should be a part of this kind of group – these experiences are invaluable.
It goes something like this:
- You register for the CoachShare Group of your choice.
- Gregg, our Director of Coaching, will connect you with a cohort of 5-10 other leaders.
- Our CPR Coaches will talk with you individually to understand your goals and expectations of the program.
- You connect over the web for a 1.5 hour session once or twice a month (depending on the group).
- The coaches will facilitate the conversations based on your goals and chosen topic for the meeting.
- The session closes with prayer and “Next Steps.”
All CoachShare groups are designed to help you achieve your professional goals. If you don’t succeed, we don’t succeed. We promise you will see results – guaranteed!
If you need more information about Group Coaching, click here.